March 26, 2009

Anybody here?

Geographic location--> residential with nobody almost in sight. People found in supermarkets mostly. I don't document shopping habits. Maybe I should. What's left is the decorum of the residential suburbia. Creepy just like that ghostly tissue hanging from that tree. That's what I'm looking at. That's probably a source of explanation of what I do now. Without being thrilled but somehow relieved,I see that abstract in photography seems to be a "norm ",i.e became a formal trend of contemporary photography. I see abstract studies in any genre of photography. Motivations might be different from one photographer to another.

Any highly competitive photographic contest has that category and you should see. Check out
www.px3.fr for instance.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: