March 27, 2009

Ethereal Flame

When I felt I wasn't connected to the world or society around me I would establish connection by searching outside in the streets what I felt inside. Through the photographs I would document my moods, my aspirations, I would express my sense of beauty. I would sublimate.Thus, I was documenting myself. The photos I retained from that period, they talk about me, but scenes are performed by others, persons, objects, locations, scenic shots.It would create and a link and a system, and a portal. My theater.
Now that I'm ready to act my life and perform instead of watching others performing theirs for me, my photography is no longer documenting me. It now deals with Aesthetics and creativity, it has become a fine Art. I 'm finally accepting and understanding the fact that it is what I am and I can no longer refuse it. Not acknowledging that important fact had me fooling around and falling behind.
My Abstract photography marks the playing of my whole act and it looks and feels beautiful already.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: