May 24, 2009

In the Eye of The Hurricane

Successful, in my eyes ,use of a cross-processed capture that I didn't try to reproduce for a clear reason.Once you got it right, it's no use, at least for me, to go back and make another even to convince yourself that you understood everything that went on when you produced it. The magic of it is enough to last you for a hundred years or more.You now just have to go on to the next frame that will give you the same sense of achievement, and this, in another kind of way.It is about momentum and having all the wits about you and your craft and go along with it.I can't recall the other shots I've made on that roll of slide film but just this one made it worth the loading of it and the choice to have it processed this way.Another way to look inside a tube-like shaped environment compared to the one posted before .

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: