June 17, 2009

A woman speaks

It's definitely not the same kind of photography as shown above but getting the kind of picture I want of my kids seems to be more difficult than a chosen and composed situation played out on the streets. Rare are the times when I had a camera when they had one of their greatest expressions, in my view( Cute pictures of cute kids don't cut it nicely as good pictures of kids for me). And when I had one, my eye would record it faster and/or the camera could just not do it from the position I was in or I'd be too slow. Realizing that, it is not hard to believe the best camera ever is your eye, too bad memory is not as sensitive and biologically developed to last.
I 'd like a camera that would record like eye/memory can though, even with hands in your pocket since having them on a camera doesn't help every time.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: