June 15, 2009

On the same page

Apart being in a room filled with parents and kids or a playground with the same actors, I rarely am close to the scenes I photographed nowadays. I got used not to intrude anymore being in a car most of the time and I use a telephoto or a tele-zoom more and more.Anyway, I did promise myself to make it a date to boldly get in the face or sneak on whoever suits my mood to photograph to get what I want and then go with the flow every once in a while not to lose that touch.
A little note as a great news for those of you who are following my photography. I have a strictly digital foto blog up and running called Plaisirs Instantanes/Snapshots where I don't use much space with words.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: