April 17, 2009

Virgin Island

Another work, another section done yesterday.Another natural abstract that will complement and compliment the abstract series whose flagship is "3x5 area#1(Monochrome)" , an earlier april post.I am producing more than I can chew and digest. Abstract has no limit.I Gotta set some.For sanity first. Might be the novelty of it and a fast growing harvest. My mind is set on photo mode and the environment is generous.The actual findings are highly satisfying and satisfactory.So why stopping?...It needs to be put together and the works need outlets for them to go live.Need to have a clear look and enjoy what I did.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

1 comment:

Ilan said...

Great frame!
Seems so simple, yet so colorful.
The not enter sign stops you from entering the land of eternal winter :)