August 23, 2009

Abstracting the diary...

I came back from a good vacation where shooting has been focused as I was on abstraction and other aesthetics that I will present on a daily basis on Plaisirs Instantanes/Snapshots when archiving and organizing the sequence and series are finalized. Hopefully not a long wait for me as well, as I move slow in post-production work. The silence here was a harbinger of the temporary and the unknown length of absence before my returning to resume this diary.
You are more than welcome to visit me and my photographic steps following the link above for which I am more active in presenting recent photography.
Thank you to all of you who 've been coming and hope to have you on Plaisirs Instantanes...
Au Revoir...et Merci.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: