June 5, 2009

X-Ray

The water element is still present in a way in this...photo.The post-production got rid of the evidence a bit much but a part of the picture is a reflection. It does look closer to a x-ray than a photo by the look.I see faces or masks of human faces and a body but I could be the only one.Could it be? I have definitely developed another look at Nature.The use I make of It is like trying to get underneath the surface to get a hold of the subtleties of Nature and expose them. It might have come from a certain weariness caused not by Nature itself because it inspires me but the repetitive views offered.It could be something else on top of that.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

2 comments:

Ilan said...

This is beautiful.
Just like the 'Traffic light' photo earlier, but the result is striking. I don't why I'm so taken by these images... I guess it's because I never thought of doing something similar :)

Robert Kruh said...

Beautiful art photograph:) Great shoot!