June 23, 2009

Echoes

Trying to pinpoint how photography works for me I found myself making a detour by another part of me: Music. Then came the word harmony and there I was digressing cause I had found a starting point and it really echoed in my mind. Harmony is the key. Harmony is how we work, photography and (I)eye.
Then Strangely enough I stumbled onto an old article talking about improvisation and the importance of finding a starting point to initiate the improv,in music first and how photographers or some of them were into that same motion in doing what they do. Some more echoes. But I don't think I improvise, I do weave a melody though and look for harmony.

Another echoe before I post a permalink to my 2nd fotoblog Plaisirs Instantanes/Snapshots.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: