May 20, 2009

Photo Dished Out

I do take photography seriously but sometimes I do make a fool out of myself in the same serious way.That is oil on water after cooking some I don't remember of.Pointless detailed information indeed.But I was attracted no doubt. That is the kind of motion you're going through when you're deep in a visual project. Far from being senseless, it is just the natural continuation of an idea paired with a mindset full of eyes which is working while you're into something else than photography. It is the evidence of a work in progress or the beginning sometime of a work to be. A sketch.Nothing wrong with that. It is minor but not to be ignored for the one who's searching its way into a new or ongoing project. It is a map or another quadrant to be conscious about when you finally set the quest for a better finding. It will be there with you. It is not discipline but a remembrance of what lies ahead somewhere in your quest.A clue at most.Last, I had to put it out there before dishing it out for this place is better organized than my hard drive.


AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: