April 2, 2009

Sensuous Stone...beyond surface

I have to gather my thoughts, find the leading theme and then structure the discourse. I want to get historical about me and photography. I peruse everyday "The Photograph as Contemporary Art" by Charlotte Cotton and each ingested information helps me putting together pieces of my photographic history using the medium; the hows and the whys, the shifting and transitions that I now see better. Where am I at right now? Not emotionally involved, detached, clinical, creative, experimental, aesthetical, visually credible( without much verbiage involved). These words characterized my condition and my images. I do poeticize still, when opportunity arises, but indubitably I am now more into the "know how", in the aesthetical, creative intent.
(Above. Shot in Africa. Oh boy! I should dedicate a blog to my AfrifotoGrafiK experience.If Only...Sometime.)


AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: