April 7, 2009

Rings

I can't say it is Contemporary Photography(someone else be the judge of that) but I can say that this is new, and to me and to others probably since I haven't seen this done before... yet. But it is contemporary as far as my photographic history and experience are concerned. It's a visual work that's been progressing at a steady pace and the applications of that optical approach has opened a field of work and production which will only be limited by a decision to end the exploration to a satisfying, to a satisfied degree. I'm not there yet. I'm still searching for new objects that can compliment the process on top of the different ones I have already tackled, the first body of work. I'm excited by the novelty of it and the new aesthetic that it brings.


AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Great articles here - thank you for commenting! Nice Day, yours ^Nicki^

Simone said...

Nice abstract...in black&white it works very well!

javier said...

fantastic abstract shot!!well done!

Robert Kruh said...

Stunning photo, well done!