April 6, 2009

Parc St-Cloud(France)

My preferred field of practice was the Parc de Saint-Cloud, the railroad was second best.
I have rediscovered that shot in 2006. It was then the first time I laid eyes on it. Discovery was when I shot the picture(91)of course. Practice is what it is. If you have the time, go check out the Parc. Was truly beautiful, still got to be. It was my photographic academy. And then I naturally extended my field by taking the camera everywhere I was going. That easy. As for influence, though I mentioned one earlier, I didn't own books yet. I was looking at the postcards displays and it is then I realized you could do really more than this academic stuff I was building on. Postcards would have the name of the photographers and so on...
Shot it with a Praktica MTL 5B(my first camera). Looks like I used a zoom.

AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: