March 19, 2009

M Street NW

In my memory, that image is among the first ones I did when I got back shooting b+w in the u.states. That info is important to me now because, first I haven't shot that much b+w and also when I did it was never in good conditions. Can't do real good b+w shooting while driving around. Hence poor production or "deja vu" which is poor production 2.
That shot, while not being a wonder, is what got close to what I consider being on the way to feel good 'bout doing Street Photography. Damn! Bon Sang! I miss being out there!
This got me doing a lot of color which is easy and has always on top of that been easier to get processed lately. And with digital capture first we see and mostly think color.(I've converted some, but still it don't come as naturally as it does when you're 100% into it(=b+w)). So color is...


AllRightsReserved Copyright 2005-2009 Stephane Themeze Photographer

No comments: